Wednesday, March 31, 2010

# 10

*
This morning Anna called me so suddenly .
I guess it's around 11 a.m in the morning .
She said she coming and fetch me now to her house .
We are going to Sg Wang with Qiqi , Eva and her partner !!!! =)
So that I woke up and quickly brush my teeth and wash my face .
I choose and changed my outfits within few minutes . WOW .
I packed my laptop and every important stuff included my bag .
Around 10 to 20 minutes later , she arrived . =)
I put in all my stuff in her car ! She get her P license yesterday !
Congrats Dear .. =)
Qiqi reached Anna house around 12 p.m in the noon .
We make up , wait Anna dress up herself .. This took us 1 hour time LOL
We depart around 1 p.m to Sg Wang !!!!! <3
This is Anna first time drives to Sg Wang !!!! =)

Before we leave her house , we took kinda lots of pictures .
Let's have a look on it .
If you don't like it , just ignored it and leave =)

Me and Dear Anna


I look so EMO in this picture LOL .

Dear QiQi and Me .


My Silly look .

QiQi at behind says :
OH I'm so hot !!!! Ishhhhh . =D

Dear QiQi and Me .


Dear Anna and me =)

Me and Qi .

When we are on the road ....
We keep listening to the Cd's which Anna burn yesterday .
She burn 3 different language Cd's such as English , Korean , Chinese song ~
QiQi loves to sit in front seat =) So ? I sit behind lurh =)
I never go Pulao Pangkor before but they did .
Anna just went there few weeks ago . QiQi is on last week .
They keep chatting about it the whole journey to Sg Wang .
I just sitting behind keep on singing ~~~~ and dreaming =D

Half and hour later ...
We reached Sg Wang . Anna park her car at Sg Wang Car park =)
We walked in to MC Donald at Sg wang once we entered Sg Wang .
Anna and me din even have our breakfast yet , hungry ~
I ate MC Donald lunch value - Fish Fillet O 1 set .
QiQi ate Lunch value nugget 1 set .
Anna ate Porridge . But wth ? That porridge so damn sucks .
It's was so salty . Even though I asked that fella over there add some hot water .
It still salty !!!! They put too much of salt on it already ~
Eva and her bf come and meet her over there also .

After that , we started to Shopping =D
I just accompany all of them only cause I din bring enough cash to shops =)
I just walk around give them some opinion , that's it =D
Few hours later ...
Know what they get ? few bags of dress , shoes , short .... and much more ..
LOL They really do shops a lot ! All of them =) except me ..
Sigh ... No choice ... Sob ..

Took few photos at Sg Wang Toilet before we leave .


After they finish they shopping , Anna fetch all of us back =D
Reached home around 8p.m .
Really do enjoy this journey with them <3
Thanks all my dear friends .

Your sincerely ,

Darling Aisya .

The time now 1.34 a.m .

No comments:

Post a Comment