Thursday, April 1, 2010

# 11

*
Outside were drizzling rain right now ...
I'm so sad and lonely .. keep thinking about him .
Why ? Why when you called me and I heard your voice ..
I feel damn happy ? But when I knew you were sick , I worried ?
But I just cant do nothing ? Sigh .. I'm confused .
I Love You . Why I trusted you before ???
As I have many ex before , I don't trust them .
Just why me and my ex relationship never lasting long .
I wanna be forever with you and I still trust that will happen .
But why ? Why you never be like a gentlemen ???
I cried again today few hours ago because of you .
Around 8:33 p.m yesterday .
I called you cause I know you were free on that time .
I'm happy when I heard your voice . I'm happy that can chat with you ~
I tell you what I wanna tell u .. But what you answer me ?
"Ya lar ya lar ya lar ...?" Is this is the only thing you can answer me?
No other word ?? If you don't want to hear my story just say it .
YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW ABOUT IT ! That's it .
I admit I'm too emotional .. I'm the type of girl who easy get hurt .
I'm just TOO OVER mind about what u said .
Remember what ? While we was testing few days ago ?
I said I want you to buy me food everyday ?
You replied me : you need time .
I said : when ? until we married ?
You replied me : I dunno @.@ wont d la .
I delete those message but the content is almost same .
You promised me we will forever .
You promised me you will marry me .
But just a small little question , can knew u broke my promise again .
Few days later until yesterday . I get my brave and ask you about it .
What you answer me ? I don't know . HAHA .
Great ! I knew I was too childish . But that was my dream .
Since 2 years ago , I wants a couple ring .
Until now ? I still hoping for it .
But from now onwards , I wont hoping for it anymore .
You came my house and find me yesterday but I'm not at home .
I was in Sg Wang . I happy u come along . and I'm sad too .
I'm sad I cant see you , I'm sad you cant see me .
I'm sad you waited for me outside alone and you is still sick !
But it's all useless . You wrote a note for me . I will keep it .
Because that is a note that you wrote for me .
You said you love me , but if you did . You wont threat me like this .

I'm feel better after release all my tension here .
Everything will be alright after cry .
Hoping to get a happier life .

Your sincerely ,

Darling Aisya .

The time now is 2:43a.m .

No comments:

Post a Comment