Friday, April 2, 2010

# 12

*


Kinda tired today ... Arghhhx .

Around 1:30 p.m today , Anna's parent come along my house and pick me up .
Where we going ? HAHA We going to Segi College @ Subang Jaya .
I followed her family cause I wanted to get some details for my ownself too =)
I have to futher my study cause my mom don't want me to be a loser .
She wants me to get a better job and a better life . Sighhhh . I'm so stress .
We reached Segi's around 2 something . =) An hour journey ~
Great . Anna asked more information about the course she wanted to study .
Diploma In Childhood Education *
Lazy to write the conversation between Dear Anna and the counselor =)
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLAH ~~~~ and finally ~~~
She get futher information about that course and she comfirm that she wanted to take this course =) She had paid the register fees .
Her mom wants her to start this month Intake , it's 16th of April =)
HAHAHA kinda too rush but it's good to her . No need to waste time .
She have to take 2 years in diploma and jump to degree =)
If she wanna take degree , she can choose to take it here in Malaysia or Overseas . =)
I knew she wanted to take degree cause can study at Overseas .
She very interested and love kid so much =) Just why she choose this course .

How about me ?
I have to take certificate course first because I'm not qualified for any diploma course .
I lacks of credit LOL No choice , blame myself for not study hard last year .
Kinda regret ... But I not going to retake my spm . It's wasting my time .
I rather take a certificate course lol . I interested with diploma in HR course .
I have to take Certificate in business to get futher there .
Have to think properly about it . Sigh .

After we done about college stuff =) we leave Subang and went to PJ .
Frankly speaking , Subang road traffic light Jam was sucks .
After that , her parents bring us to Pj and had our lunch there .
We went to a famous chicken rice shop . WOW. their food was so damn delicious =)
Din take any pictures because we were busy eating =)
After we finish eating , we went back home .. I stay at her house till late night .
We went to Pasar Malam and bought some food to her house and EAT EAT EAT .

Dad and mom come and fetch me back around 9 something in the night time =)
That's all about today =) Night guys , sweet dreams .

Your sincerely ,

Darling Aisya .

No comments:

Post a Comment