Thursday, February 4, 2010

# 7

*
Well , bored at home today .
Nothing to do . =(
Not working , not studying . My life is so damn sucks .
I am going to stuck in the house till Spm result release .
My day is almost same as 2 days ago . SAD SAD SAD .
When am I could escape from the world of SAD ?
Love can be so simple , it can be so complicated too .
I just don't know why peoples doesn't appreciate the one who love them .
Okays , stop mentioning the PAST here =)

Played Facebook today . Saw few photos that Bro's friends took yesterday .
Those photos was tagged by Yati , Emma and Aiman .
I love those photos very much =) Their skill was so great !!!!
Let's have a look on it .

I GRAB IT ALL FROM MY FACEBOOK . wahahaha xD

I set this photo as my Facebook profiles picture =)

Have a rest on a staircase . LOL
I doesn't know what actually I'm doing ?
Digging dirt out from my nails while laughing ?
Such a silly action I did . =(

This guy named Aiman .
He's my Bro's friend .
He's the one who driving Exzora =)
Not only this , I love his DSLR camera cost 3k+++ .
Waiting for the rest of the photos you took for me and bro . ^^

This girl named Yati . =)
She was so silence on that day .
But my bro says she was so talkative . BUAHAHA .
By the way , Thanks for accompany me while I'm sad .


The girl beside me named Emma .
She was so nice . =)
Look my bro beside me was so HOT and sweating .
Pity him so much ^^

This photo took by Aiman .
Not perfect enough cause he was not there .
He busying taking photo for us and he's not in the photo .
It's was so wasted . =(

My bro and I .
Asri and Aisya .

Emma edited it I guess ^^
My mom loves this photo so much .

Back to the topic .
Dad and mom went to company annual dinner tonight .
Only bro stay home with me . Kinda lonely .
I just hide in the room crying , thinking about the past .
So sad letting go 2 years relationship . It's not easy .

Dad packs 2 set of KFC dinner meal for us .
Ask us to have out dinner ourself .
He leave the house with mom around 7 pm .
And back home late night around 11 pm .
THEY WON A LUCKY DRAW FOR EACH .
Well , dad won back RM 50 voucher . and mom ?
She won back a badminton racket cost RM 100+++ . =)
Lucky this year ? last year my mom not satisfied with what she won .



Me and Bro dinner .

That's all for today .
Don't sad anymore Aisya !
By the way .
Congrats dad and mom ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment