Wednesday, February 3, 2010

# 6

*
Early in the morning around 7 am .
He sms me . I wonder why . He should be in school today .
But guess what ? He skipped the school lesson .
I ask him are you coming to see me . He rejected me .
HAHAHA How foolish am I still waiting him to see me .
He rather go for basketball with his friends .
Well. I decided to wait him at home in the beginning .
But last , I decided to follow my bro to ZOO NEGARA .
It's was couples year ago when I was there. when i was 3 / 4 years old .
Dad send both of us to his college in the morning at 8 am .
We stuck in the traffic jam for a long time , we're pissed .
But we still pay some patient . in case avoid car accidents happen .
Reached bro college around 9 am , all of his friends waited him there .
Then , all of us included me 6 person sit Aiman's car . Black Exzora . =)
Wow . I'm alone sit behind . feel so sleepy . and comfortable .
All of us headed to Zoo Negara later on .
Attendance : Me , My bro , Nikki , Aiman , Emma and Yati .
All of them went there because of Assignment ?
How about I ? I just wanna be happy . I don't care used up how much cash .

Reached Zoo Negara around 10 am .
Bought ticket and went in . Per person RM 25 .
Went in and keep took photos .
I Love photos took by Aiman .
Lots of me and my bro photos in his camera .
Will upload the photos he took soon when i took it .
The photos below I upload is the photos took by my bro .
Let's have a look on it . he just learn about it .
His skill still haven steady . the photos not well enough . =)


























Love this picture the most ,
Click it to enlarge . =)











A butterfly in on my shoulder . =)
Feel so shy when everyone took their camera to took it .
But I afraid . My face expression sucks . =((




Sweet ~ =)






I was so tired finding elephant .
Sit anywhere and rest a while .
Look my whole body were sweating .
Yucks !!!
Feel so ichy biten by mosquito . Hate it !

He's Aiman ^^
He's going to get married soon . on march ..
His future wife ? Beautiful !!!
God Bless You Aiman .




That's all ..
Wanna complain . LOL
Food inside zoo negera was so expensive !!!!
1 bottle of mineral water ? - RM 3 .
1 Maggie cup ? - RM 4 .
1 cup corn ? - RM 3 .
Great . I ate 1 maggie cup , 2 bottles mineral water and 1 corn cup .
Calculate how much i used .

Well , lots of photos in Emma , Nikki , Aiman , Yati camera .
Hope to get it soon ^^

We leave the Zoo Negara around 2:30 p.m .
All of us was so hungry . Aiman drove all of us to MC Donald .
We ate our lunch over there .
I Ate Lunch Value burger and large porrigde =D




Well , lots of pictures took at MC Donald .
But not at my bro camera either me .
All is in Aiman camera .
Will upload when I get it ^^

After we have our lunch , Aiman send all of us back to college .
I and my bro sit Nikki car . Emma and Yati sit their car back ^^
Nikki car was so awesome . she drive damn fast .. =(
I sit in front and the air cond was so damn cold .
Heavy rain while on our way back ....
Nikki drops us at The Mines and we wait for daddy ^^
Walk around took some photos ^^
Let's see .




After that , accompany bro went to X- cut to cut his hair .
I threat him / pay for him . cause his hair look sucks .
After the hair cut , he look better then before .

While he's cutting his hair , I sms Joe Key asking where is him .
LOL he replied he photostat something ..
So after the hair cut session , went to his shop .
Find him chit- chatting ^^ happy chat with him .
Ignored my bro LOL ! after chat for a short moment .
Went sushi king , pack up some sushi back and .
Bro went to The Chicken Rice Shop pack foods for mom .
Din took chicken rice photo . SOB .


That's all for today post .
I guess tomorrow not going nowhere .
I felt so dissapointed keep listening to the word
DON'T AND WON'T LOVE .
Heart-broken . 2 years ? I cant let go .
Suffering like hell .

No comments:

Post a Comment