Friday, February 5, 2010

# 8

*
You know what ? WHY I WAS SO SAD ?
I really felt so damn sad .
I'm totally heart-broken .
I keep on inviting friend and relative have a date with me .
I need someone to accompany me .
I need a shoulder for me to cry ...
Well ... Finally today my cousin bro OFF .
We meet up each other at Midvalley around 11 a.m .
Dad send me there and drop me there .
Went to Starbucks with my dear cousin bro .
He threat me <3 happy .
After high tea with him , walk around accompany him went to Gardens .
He wanna bought some stuff ^^
Lucky he get the things he wants .
Around 3 p.m went to sushi king , he accompany me eat .
After that , he bring me to Chillis .
WOW , The Chilli Potion really BIG ..
I'm so full after ate there ...
I chat with my cousin bro about my ex .. I drop my tears in front of him ...
I cant control my feeling .. I cried in front of everybody at there ..
So shame .. But .. no choice , I really sad ...
Stop mentioning sad stuff ... Anyway .
After food session dad come and pick me back .
I reached home around 6 p.m . enjoyable day today .
Thanks my dear cousin bro for accompany me .
While I was deeply sad .

Pictures I took while I at starbucks .



Midvalley Hall .

Sushi King .


The Chilli .



The end .

No comments:

Post a Comment